Medical Certification Provides
Certification Provides CTE Candidates with:
- Workforce credential to get a job right out of high school
- Add value and strength to your college application
- Provide portability for your skill set in all 50 states
- Provides a clear insight into ones level of seriousness to the healthcare industry
- A candidate is eligible to challenge the certification exam prior to turning 18, as the certifications are not valid until their 18th birthday.
- AMCA certifications are valid for a 2 year period
CTE test candidates can qualify to take an AMCA certification exam by meeting the eligibility requirements and completing a training program related to the credential. Candidates are allowed to sit for the exam prior to turning 18 and/or graduating. However, please note that the certification will become active on their 18th birthday and/or after a High School diploma has been obtained to satisfy all eligibility requirements.