Medical Certification Provides
Certification Provides CTE Students with:
- Workforce credential to get a job right out of high school
- Add value and strength to your college application
- Provide portability for your skill set in all 50 states
- Provides a clear insight into ones level of seriousness to the healthcare industry
- A student is eligible to challenge the certification exam prior to turning 18, as the certifications are not valid until their 18th birthday.
- AMCA certifications are valid for a 2 year period
CTE students can take the test after completion of their classroom hours. This means they can take the AMCA national certification exam prior to their 18th birthday and graduating high school.