Person responsible for the Allied Healthcare training program:
Person responsible for scheduling exams:
Faculty/instructors AMCA should keep in your test site file:
Who will be the AMCA Exam Proctor:
Who will be the Career Services person:
Who is your Finance Director:
Step 3: Payment Method for Exam (select one)
Step 4: Which of the following programs are you interested in testing
(It is only the checked programs that will be considered for approval.)
Step 6: Director’s Oath
The confidentiality of exam information is very important to the AMCA. Therefore, please read the following statement in its entirety.
All exam questions are the copyrighted property of AMCA Exams, LLC. The divulgence of any information relative to the contents of procedures or content of any AMCA exam may result in removal from consideration as an AMCA approved test site, as this would greatly undermine the fairness and accuracy of the examination process. By signing the Director's Oath, I understand that any information, candidate or exam material is to be kept in confidence. A violation of this request will result in termination of my Test Site privileges. AMCA also reserves the right to report the violations to The NCCA or other authoritative body.
AMCA Directors must bide by the following protocol:
- Oversee the proctor(s) who will administer AMCA exams at the approved test site.
- Agree that the proctor will attend the required AMCA Proctor Training and sign a Proctor’s Oath prior to any test administration.
- Oversee that all exam materials are kept in a secure place until the scheduled exam date and time, and after the exam, until they are returned to the AMCA.
- Oversee that candidates do not have access to exam materials prior to the scheduled date and time.
- Appoint proctor(s) that do not have a vested interest in the outcome of the exam.
- Maintain the confidentiality of exam information including, but not limited to, questions, exam material, and candidate information.
- Understand that cheating of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Oversee that all test candidates meet one of the AMCA Exam Eligibility Requirements, approved and governed by the AMCA Certification Board, in order to sit for a certification exam.
Any proctor(s) appointed by me, the Director, must meet the following requirements:
- Be a staff member of the Approved Testing Site
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete the AMCA Proctor Training and AMCA Proctor’s Oath
- Attest that there is no conflict of interest with the group they are assigned to proctor
- Should not be in a faculty role in the particular program being tested
- Read and follow the proctor regulations as set forth by the AMCA
- Maintain confidentiality of exam information including questions, exam materials, and candidate information
Any proctor(s) appointed by me, the Director, must abide by and adhere to the following protocol:
- Ensure that all exam materials are kept in a secure place until the scheduled exam date and time, and after the exam until they are returned to the AMCA.
- Ensure that candidates must not have access to exam materials prior to the scheduled date and time.
- Ensure that candidates always remain under direct observation during the testing period.
- Refrain from answering questions after testing has begun.
- Collect all exams and materials at the end of the testing session. No exceptions!
- Ensure that all paper/pencil examinees use a #2 pencil.
- Have students sign in on the final exam attendance sheet and check off that the proctor has read the opening statement
- Advise the students that the exam results will be returned to the school/testing identified on their registration form for those that “Opted In.” For those that “Opted Out”, their results will be included in the aggregate report but without any personally identifying information. Individual exam results can be viewed in their student portal at www.amcaexams.com.
- Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated, including but not limited to:
- Consulting text-books or notes
- Discussing or reviewing any items on the exam with anyone else during the exam
- Talking to other students during the exam
I, The Test Site Director, attest that:
- All candidates testing at my facility will have satisfied all eligibility requirements* set forth by AMCA at the time of exam administration, which includes completing a training program at my institution within 1 year prior to their initial test date.
- All candidates who have not satisfied all the eligibility requirements* set forth by AMCA will not be permitted to test at my facility.
*Please reference the complete Eligibility Requirements in the AMCA Candidate Handbook.
Test Site Termination:
AMCA reserves the right to terminate a relationship with a testing site for behavior that negatively affects its participants and/or impedes upon AMCA’s ability to provide efficient examinations.
The AMCA reserves the right to suspend or revoke any approved testing site, based on the violations of AMCA exams, regulations, standards or practices.