Test Site Application
Step 1: Institutions Account Information. (No application fee required)
Who will be the Career Services person:
Who is your Finance Director:
Step 3: Payment Method for Exam (select one)
Step 4: Which of the following programs are you interested in testing
(It is only the checked programs that will be considered for approval.)
Step:6:- Directors Oath and Exam Instructions
As an AMCA proctor, you must adhere to and abide by the following:
• Ensure that all exam materials are kept in a secure place until the scheduled exam date and time, and after the exam, until they are returned to the AMCA.
• Candidates must not have access to exam materials prior to the scheduled date and time.
• The exam proctor must have students under direct observation at all times during the testing period.
• Test candidates should be seated so they are spaced adequately to prevent visualization of other participants answer sheets.
• Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated, including but not limited to: Consulting text-books or notes Discussing or reviewing any items on the exam with anyone else during the exam.
• No talking to other students during the exam.
• Attest that you are not a faculty member in the particular program being tested and do not have a vested interest in the outcome of the exam.
• Maintain the confidentiality of exam information including questions, exam material and candidate information.
• Appoint a proctor that does not have a vested interet in the outcome of the exam.
• Read the opening statement to the exam candidates .
The exam proctor will read aloud the following opening statement before testing is to begin:
As proctor for this exam, certain rules and regulations will be adhered to. If any testing irregularities present themselves in this session, I have the right to stop the testing session and remove the candidate in question. Testing irregularities** include, consulting notes/study materials or disturbing those around you. I will report any testing irregularities to the AMCA Certification Board. Are there any questions?
As an AMCA proctor you will:
1. Read aloud the rules and regulations to the examinees.
2. Reinforce the rules to ensure uniform testing conditions.
3. Verify, via photo ID, all pre-registered applicants. If the proctor is unable to verify the identity of the person intended to test, the proctor must deny entrance to the exam. The candidate can reschedule when the proper verification can be presented.
4. Maintain a strictly enforced timed period for examination.
5. Maintain order in the seating of all examinees.
6. Cell phone use and any/all electronics are prohibited.
7. Ensure that all examinees used the lavatories prior to the start of the examination.
8. Distribute exams face down until the official start time of the examination is called.
9. Post allotted time for the examinees as follows: (100 questions = 2 hours, 150 questions = 3 hours, 200 questions = 3 and a half hours, 250 questions = 4 hours and fifteen minutes) Give verbal notification at each time interval.
10. Ensure that all examinees use a #2 pencil.
11. Give each candidate an exam and blank answer key.
12. Have candidate fill out the grid with their name, SS#(Identification Number) and Date.
13.Not answer questions after testing has begun. Revised 08/2016 Proctor Oath and Exam Instructions:
14. At the end of the allotted time period, all exams and materials must be collected. No exceptions!
15. Advise the candidate that the exam results will be returned to the school/testing center in approximately 14 days.
16. Have test candidates sign in on the final exam attendance sheet and check off that the proctor has read the opening statement. Each Tester is responsible for reviewing, proofing and initialing the complete spelling of their name. This is how they will appear on certification cards!
17. Collect exams and answer keys from each candidate as they finish.
18. Place exams, answer keys, exam attendance and the completed EXAM RETURN PACKAGING CHECKLIST in the pre-addressed envelope and send by UPS or other carrier to: AMCA at 310 Passaic Ave, Suite 204B, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
Step 7: Institutions Official Signature
The AMCA reserves the right to suspend or revoke any approved testing site, based on the violations of AMCA exams, regulations, standards or practices.
For More Information:
Phone:(888) 960-AMCA(2622) www.AMCAexams.com email: AMCA@AMCAexams.com