Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard and Mc Donald Islands
Isle of Man
Iran (Islamic Republic of)
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
South Georgia South Sandwich Islands
St. Pierre and Miquelon
Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
Syrian Arab Republic
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States minor outlying islands
Vatican City State
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Dateline Standard Time (UTC-12:00) International Date Line West UTC-11 (UTC-11:00) Coordinated Universal Time-11 Hawaii Time Zone (UTC-10:00) Hawaii Alaska Time Zone (UTC-09:00) Alaska Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Pacific Standard Time (Mexico) (UTC-08:00) Baja California Mountain Standard Time (Mexico) (UTC-07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlan Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) Arizona Time Zone (UTC-07:00) Arizona Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Central America Standard Time (UTC-06:00) Central America Central Standard Time (Mexico) (UTC-06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey Canada Central Standard Time (UTC-06:00) Saskatchewan SA Pacific Standard Time (UTC-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Venezuela Standard Time (UTC-04:30) Caracas SA Western Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Georgetown, La Paz, Manaus, San Juan Central Brazilian Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Cuiaba Pacific SA Standard Time (UTC-04:00) Santiago Atlantic Time Zone (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada) Newfoundland Standard Time (UTC-03:30) Newfoundland Argentina Standard Time (UTC-03:00) Buenos Aires SA Eastern Standard Time (UTC-03:00) Cayenne, Fortaleza Greenland Standard Time (UTC-03:00) Greenland Montevideo Standard Time (UTC-03:00) Montevideo São Paulo Time Zone (UTC-03:00) Brasilia Bahia Standard Time (UTC-03:00) Salvador Uruguay Time Zone (UTC-02:00) Coordinated Universal Time-02 Mid-Atlantic Standard Time (UTC-02:00) Mid-Atlantic Azores Standard Time (UTC-01:00) Azores Cape Verde Standard Time (UTC-01:00) Cape Verde Is. Morocco Standard Time (UTC) Casablanca Greenwich Standard Time (UTC) Monrovia, Reykjavik Greenwich Mean Time (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time Central European Time (UTC+01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb Namibia Standard Time (UTC+01:00) Windhoek BST – London (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London W. Europe Standard Time (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna Romance Standard Time (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris GTB Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest Middle East Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Beirut Syria Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Damascus South Africa Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria FLE Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius Turkey Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Istanbul Israel Standard Time (UTC+02:00) Jerusalem Central European Summer Time (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague Egypt Time Zone (UTC+02:00) Cairo Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+02:00) Nicosia Jordan Time Zone (UTC+02:00) Amman Kaliningrad Standard Time (UTC+03:00) Kaliningrad, Minsk Arab Standard Time (UTC+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh E. Africa Standard Time (UTC+03:00) Nairobi Iran Standard Time (UTC+03:30) Tehran Azerbaijan Standard Time (UTC+04:00) Baku Mauritius Standard Time (UTC+04:00) Port Louis Caucasus Standard Time (UTC+04:00) Yerevan Georgia/Tbilisi Time Zone (UTC+04:00) Tbilisi Dubai (United Arab Emirates) Time Zone (UTC+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat Moscow Time Zone (UTC+04:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd Afghanistan Time Zone (UTC+04:30) Kabul Pakistan Standard Time (UTC+05:00) Islamabad, Karachi West Asia Standard Time (UTC+05:00) Tashkent India Standard Time (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi Sri Lanka Standard Time (UTC+05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura Nepal Standard Time (UTC+05:45) Kathmandu Central Asia Standard Time (UTC+06:00) Astana Bangladesh Standard Time (UTC+06:00) Dhaka Ekaterinburg Standard Time (UTC+06:00) Ekaterinburg Myanmar Standard Time (UTC+06:30) Yangon (Rangoon) Vietnam (ICT) (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta Thailand (UTC+07:00) Novosibirsk Hong Kong (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi Philippines Time Zone (UTC+08:00) Taipei Western Australia Time Zone (UTC+08:00) Perth North Asia Standard Time (UTC+08:00) Krasnoyarsk Singapore Standard Time (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore Ulaanbaatar Standard Time (UTC+08:00) Ulaanbaatar North Asia East Standard Time (UTC+09:00) Irkutsk Tokyo Standard Time (UTC+09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo South Korea Time Zone (UTC+09:00) Seoul Canberra Time Zone (UTC+10:00) Guam, Port Moresby Cen. Australia Standard Time (UTC+09:30) Adelaide AUS Central Standard Time (UTC+09:30) Darwin Tasmania Standard Time (UTC+10:00) Hobart Yakutsk Standard Time (UTC+10:00) Yakutsk Chamorro Standard Time (UTC+10:00) Brisbane Melbourne Time Zone (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney Central Pacific Standard Time (UTC+11:00) Solomon Is., New Caledonia Vladivostok Standard Time (UTC+11:00) Vladivostok UTC+12 (UTC+12:00) Coordinated Universal Time+12 Fiji Standard Time (UTC+12:00) Fiji Magadan Standard Time (UTC+12:00) Magadan Kamchatka Standard Time (UTC+12:00) Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky - Old New Zealand (Time Zone) (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington Samoa Standard Time (UTC+13:00) Samoa Tonga Standard Time (UTC+13:00) Nuku'alofa
How long has the institution been in operation?:
Main Contact Phone:
Main Contact Name (required):
How did you hear about us
Person responsible for the Allied Healthcare training program:
Person responsible for scheduling exams:
Faculty/instructors AMCA should keep in your school file:
Who will be the AMCA Exam Proctor:
Who will be the Career Services person:
Who is your Finance Director:
Step 3: Payment Method for Exam (select one)
Step 4: Which of the following programs are you interested in testing
(It is only the checked programs that will be considered for approval.)
Step:6:- Directors Oath and Exam Instructions
As an AMCA proctor, you must adhere to and abide by the following:
• Ensure that all exam materials are kept in a secure place until the scheduled exam date and time, and after the exam, until they are returned to the AMCA.
• Candidates must not have access to exam materials prior to the scheduled date and time.
• The exam proctor must have students under direct observation at all times during the testing period.
• Test candidates should be seated so they are spaced adequately to prevent visualization of other participants answer sheets.
• Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated, including but not limited to: Consulting text-books or notes Discussing or reviewing any items on the exam with anyone else during the exam.
• No talking to other students during the exam.
• Attest that you are not a faculty member in the particular program being tested and do not have a vested interest in the outcome of the exam.
• Maintain the confidentiality of exam information including questions, exam material and candidate information.
• Appoint a proctor that does not have a vested interet in the outcome of the exam.
• Read the opening statement to the exam candidates .
The exam proctor will read aloud the following opening statement before testing is to begin:
As proctor for this exam, certain rules and regulations will be adhered to. If any testing irregularities present themselves in this session, I have the right to stop the testing session and remove the candidate in question. Testing irregularities** include, consulting notes/study materials or disturbing those around you. I will report any testing irregularities to the AMCA Certification Board. Are there any questions?
As an AMCA proctor you will:
1. Read aloud the rules and regulations to the examinees.
2. Reinforce the rules to ensure uniform testing conditions.
3. Verify, via photo ID, all pre-registered applicants. If the proctor is unable to verify the identity of the person intended to test, the proctor must deny entrance to the exam. The candidate can reschedule when the proper verification can be presented.
4. Maintain a strictly enforced timed period for examination.
5. Maintain order in the seating of all examinees.
6. Cell phone use and any/all electronics are prohibited.
7. Ensure that all examinees used the lavatories prior to the start of the examination.
8. Distribute exams face down until the official start time of the examination is called.
9. Post allotted time for the examinees as follows: (100 questions = 2 hours, 150 questions = 3 hours, 200 questions = 3 and a half hours, 250 questions = 4 hours and fifteen minutes) Give verbal notification at each time interval.
10. Ensure that all examinees use a #2 pencil.
11. Give each candidate an exam and blank answer key.
12. Have candidate fill out the grid with their name, SS#(Identification Number) and Date.
13.Not answer questions after testing has begun. Revised 08/2016 Proctor Oath and Exam Instructions:
14. At the end of the allotted time period, all exams and materials must be collected. No exceptions!
15. Advise the candidate that the exam results will be returned to the school/testing center in approximately 14 days.
16. Have test candidates sign in on the final exam attendance sheet and check off that the proctor has read the opening statement. Each Tester is responsible for reviewing, proofing and initialing the complete spelling of their name. This is how they will appear on certification cards!
17. Collect exams and answer keys from each candidate as they finish.
18. Place exams, answer keys, exam attendance and the completed EXAM RETURN PACKAGING CHECKLIST in the pre-addressed envelope and send by UPS or other carrier to: AMCA at 310 Passaic Ave, Suite 204B, Fairfield, NJ 07004.
The AMCA reserves the right to suspend or revoke any approved testing site, based on the violations of AMCA exams, regulations, standards or practices.